(http://www.temptalia.com)
MAC's Silly Lipstick is a matte, brightened medium pink. It has subtle blue undertones but it pulls more to the lavender side which is why it doesn't look good on darker skin because as most of the lip products on this blog, it washes you out.
Silly without any liner
The color and the way it covers my lips, makes me feel like a clown. I tend to stray away from bright/opaque colors especially pinks, because it washes me out and makes my lips look like clown lips
I added MAC's Cremestick Lip Liner in Pink Treat and I rimmed all around my lips and filled in the bottom half and a little bit of the top. After that, I dabbed on Silly and rubbed it around with my ring finger. It is a very matte product so don't be generous or else it will look chalky and unappealing
As you can see, it's toned down and still a cute pink for day or night :)





No comments:
Post a Comment