(http://www.temptalia.com)
In the dual picture we are both wearing MAC's Myth lipstick. Myth can be described as a pale pink- tinted beige with a creamy consistency. The lipstick comes in a satin finish so it can be drying if not applied with moisturizer beforehand. On me it looks more orange and peachy and on the model it looks more on the beige-nude side. If you ask me, it looks completely unflattering on my skin-tone.
The collage here shows me wearing Myth before and after improvising the look. Due to unnatural lighting in the first picture, it does look a little more beige than orange like it was supposed to BUT to fix the unflattering lip color - I used MAC's Stripdown lip pencil, lining my lips carefully and the inside creases, and dabbing on Myth gently and patting it around my lips with my ring finger. Finally adding the finishing touch with MAC's Lustreglass in Love Nectar. Even though I did make the transformation work from bright and pasty looking to more natural looking, I'm really not a fan of the lipstick and I would never purchase it. It's something to stay away from and not waste the $16.00 on.




No comments:
Post a Comment