In all 4 pictures, I as well as my fair-skinned model are both wearing Snob by MAC. Snob Lipstick would be considered a cool-toned light-medium pink with a subtle gray-tint. It has a satin finish. Bearing an opaque color coverage, it makes it slightly harder for darker skin colored women to pull off this lipstick. As I (on the left-hand top and bottom) am pulling off a more lighter purply color which tends to sometimes wash me out because I have cool tones in my complexion. The model on the right-hand top and bottom gives Snob a more pouty-pink look and reveals the more pink side rather than purple which shows up on me.
In both pictures I am wearing Snob but improvised to work with my skin tone The best way to go about doing so would be to use MAC Stripdown lip pencil, apply Snob in dabbing motions and then apply Buxom lipgloss in Sophia. This tones down the brightness but still giving a nice nude look on the lips.





No comments:
Post a Comment